Fire Damage – Colorado Springs Home
Fire damage at this Colorado Springs home was ignited by a grease fire on the stove top in the kitchen. The subsequent fire that erupted in the kitchen burnt the ceiling and eventually the roof of the house. SERVPRO of Northern Colorado Springs / Tri-Lakes has the equipment and personnel standing by to remediate a fire loss such as this from beginning to end. We have trained and experienced crews to clean up the fire damaged and water damaged building materials. We have teams specializing in the removal of soot and smoke damage as well as odor treatment making it "Like it never even happened."